Sashimi lunch menu

I think it is the best food to snacks sashimi.
I eat a lot these days the lunch menu. Sashimi is always with alcohol ...
But the bitterness of the workers. I want to quit work. Hahaha

This restaurant is located right in front of my company.
I've always wondered. Looking at the figure that people are crowded.
What restaurants?


Food is the most difficult photo shoot.
It was painful stare. But I've endured.



The wasabi was delicious. I think it's good workmanship is a good dining restaurant Wasabi flavor.


Just I thought it was nice to give a small amount.



Takoyaki is too sweet. Well it is another food does not fit the balance.


The menu starts with the flow of hot pepper paste to taste with soy sauce and sugar flowed situation goes suddenly taste ...

Of course, food expert, but I'm in the customer's stance ...


Finally it comes out noodles. Does it also have a good tidy.
I've eaten food with gravy seemed to feel a certain saturation case.


 

To explore in the area and I've eaten sushi restaurant.

This restaurant is the best by thinking about the price and taste.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Paldo JJajangmen - ramen noodle - 韓国のPaldo JJajangmen - ラーメン

A symbol of Seoul is Namsan! Gorgeous peak- in Yongsan